Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
2.0.0 New major version including new functionality, improved precision and updated lib profilesRelease 2.0.0
- Added Lib Code Usage analysis (-u CLI flag). Once a library is detected the bytecode is searched for API calls to this library.
- Added Library API analysis (-o lib-api-analysis). Checks library API additions/deletions/changes for a set of library versions
- Improved lib detection precision through further bytecode normalizations between javac and dx.
- LibScout automatically warns if libraries with known vulnerabilities are detected.
- Updated Library Profiles (>200 libs, >3k profiles)
- Added support for profiling .aar library files directly
- Added JSON support for exporting results
- Improved usability
Initial working version